Glass 4 Classics are on the hunt for another body, here’s the specs…
We’re looking for a driven and organised individual to provide administrative support to our growing family-run business in Nerang on the Gold Coast.
We have a position available for an experienced administration assistant at our busy office in Lawrence Drive, Nerang.
Our business is family owned and run, and we treat our staff like family. We’re growing rapidly and have developed a strong reputation within the industry for our outstanding customer service and industry knowledge. This position has the potential for future growth and promotion for the right candidate.
The successful candidate would provide administrative support through the completion of tasks such as:
- Taking phone calls and messages in a professional and friendly manner
- Composing and responding to emails in a timely manner
- Completing invoices and purchase orders
- Taking payments and issuing receipts
- Creating and maintaining accurate data spreadsheets with a high attention to detail
- Keeping accurate notes within our customer management system
- Assisting management with organisation and support
The ideal candidate must demonstrate:
- Considerable previous experience within an administrative role
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, including a confident and professional phone manner
- A high level of organisation, motivation, and efficiency in their work ethic
- An ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Honesty and accountability
- Proficient computer skills, including use of Word, Excel, and Xero
- A desire for a longer-term position within an increasingly busy office
- An interest in or working knowledge of motor vehicles, particularly classic and vintage cars
The position will initially be at a part-time capacity (ideally over 3-4 days per week), with a view to possibly growing into a full-time role. Paid training will be provided and will commence immediately on hiring. Remuneration will be guided by the candidate’s skill level and experience and may be revised in accordance with periodic performance review.
If you believe you are suited to this position, please forward your resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and skills suited to this role to email@example.com. Please include at least 2 recent business references. Applicants will only be contacted if they qualify for an interview.